We will refer to EDSL USA as EDSL in the remainder of this document.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
EDSL collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EDSL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
EDSL may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Environmental Design Solutions Ltd
How will we use your data?
EDSL collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Notify you about Tas Engineering releases.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, EDSL will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. A full list of our distributors is available here:
When EDSL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
EDSL securely stores your data at Microsoft’s Azure platform.
EDSL will keep your personal information for the duration of your subscription. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removal from our cloud storage.
EDSL would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop EDSL from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
EDSL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request EDSL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EDSL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EDSL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EDSL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EDSL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EDSL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EDSL transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44(0)1908 261 461
Or write to us: EDSL, 13-14 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – EDSL uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – EDSL uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. EDSL sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44(0)1908 261 461
Or write to us at: EDSL, 13-14 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BY, UK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EDSL has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you can write a letter that includes:
- Your name
- A summary of your complaint or a written description of the specific circumstances
- A summary of other steps taken, if any, by you or EDSL to resolve this complaint
- A preferred method of contact about your complaint – a mailing address, telephone number, email address or fax number
EDSL, 13-14 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BY, UK